Cambodian stock exchange launches mobile app for securities trading

PHNOM PENH (Xinhua): The Cambodia Securities Exchange (CSX) on Tuesday (February 22nd) launched a mobile application for securities trading as an upgraded version of the current web-based mobile trading system, officials said. .

The CSX Trade mobile app, which works on both iOS and Android devices, is a new trading platform for listed stocks, CSX Managing Director Hong Sok Hour said.

“This mobile application has been fully developed by the technical team of CSX, adapting and maintaining the main functions available in the mobile trading system, but with the addition of security features, a special design and more system capacity. high to receive more orders with faster speed,” he said at the soft launch event.

Through the mobile app, investors can place buy-sell orders, check securities transactions, check securities and cash balances, and receive market information, among others, he added.

“This mobile app will become a driving force in promoting trading growth and liquidity in the Cambodian stock market,” Sok Hour said.

The mobile app will be available for free during the pre-launch period until further notice, the statement said.

The CSX, which started trading in 2012, has so far received a total of 15 listed companies, including nine stock companies and six corporate bond companies, and these listed companies have raised a total capital of 281 million, according to the CSX.

Seang Thirith, deputy managing director of the Securities and Exchange Regulator of Cambodia (SERC), said that by the end of 2021, the SERC had provided investor ID cards to 30,798 investors.

The CSX is a joint venture between the Cambodian government holding 55% of the shares and the Korean stock exchange holding the remaining 45%.

Comments are closed.