Oppo Reno 7 5G Sale Starts Today; Check out the online and offline offers here
Oppo Reno 7 5G sale started today. You can avail several online and offline offers on the phone. Check the details here.
Oppo Reno 7 5G sale starts today, February 17, 2022. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 28,999, and offers 256GB of storage and 8GB of RAM. Customers can enjoy great deals on purchasing Reno7 5G both at major retail stores and on Flipkart. We can know that Reno7 5G comes with MediaTek Dimensity 900 SoC, 4500mAh battery, 65W SUPERVOOC fast charging and RAM expansion technology. The device also features an updated HyperBoost system optimizer that balances power consumption for improved performance and reduced battery consumption.
The OPPO Reno 7 has custom features like Quick Start that keep games active in the background so users can resume their game with just one click. Features like Ultra Touch Response increase the touch sampling rate up to 1000Hz. Reno7 5G also includes the new ColorOS 12 and brings a DSLR-like pro-grade imaging and videography experience to a smartphone with its 64MP AI triple camera setup and AI capabilities.
As for the design, the rear surface of the Reno 7 5G sports a glossy finish, along with Laser Direct Imaging (LDI) technology, which gives it a premium glossy matte finish that is fingerprint and scratch resistant. The device weighs only 173g; measures 7.81mm thick and comes in two color variants, Startrails Blue and Starry Black.
If you want or are planning to buy a brand new Oppo Reno 7 5G, you can check the online and offline deals offered on the smartphone here.
Oppo Reno 7 5G: Online offers
1. You can get your hands on an Oppo power bank at Rs. 1 and as part of the introductory offer.
2. You can get M32 Bluetooth Neckband at Rs. 1399.
3. You can avail EMI at no cost for up to 6 months and instant cashback up to Rs. 3000 on Axis Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Yes Bank and Bank of Baroda Credit Cards/Debit Cards.
4. EMI Credit Card Up to 5% Instant Discount on HDFC Credit/Debit Cards.
5. A trade-in bonus of up to Rs. 3,000 and 180-day comprehensive damage protection are also available for loyal OPPO users.
Oppo Reno 7 5G: offline offers
1. You can avail EMI at no cost for up to 6 months and 10% cash back (up to Rs. 2899) on ICICI Bank, Kotak Bank, Standard Chartered, IDFC First Bank, Bank of Baroda Credit/ Debit Cards and many more.
2. Long-term EMI programs are also available from all major funders. You can also get up to Rs. 2000 redemption bonus for any smartphone brand and an additional Rs. 1000 redemption bonus on OPPO devices.
3. Full damage protection is also offered for 180 days.
4. You can also receive a guaranteed buyback offer of up to 70% via Oppo Upgrade if you wish to return your device within 12 months.